Two of my favorite things in the world are tea and whiskey. Especially since I just finished a horrendous four hour Criminal Law final, I might need a little bit of both to get me through the rest of the day.
Here’s a perfect recipe for those useless hours between “coffee” and “wine.”
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tea bag (best with a black tea)
- 2 shots of whiskey (or more, if you feel like it. No judgment here!)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Boil some water. Pour it in a fancy pants mug.
- Throw in the tea bag to steep for as long as the tea needs. Usually around 3-5 minutes. Remove and discard.
- Put one shot of whiskey in the tea. Take the other one because you deserve it.
- Add milk and sugar to your pleasing.
- Stir, drink, forget your problems.